Japan Islamic Trust (JIT) announced it would arrange a barbecue party at Wakasu Park (camping area), Chiba, on November 4, 2012. They encourage you to attend and celebrate Eid-ul-Adha *The festival of sacrifice) with the local Muslim community in the Tokyo and Chiba areas on the day.
The detailed schedule and the participation fee are as follows.
Participation fee: Adult 1300 yen & for couple 2500 yen.
Junior high & elementary students 800 yen for the first one, and more than that 500 yen.
Children between the ages of 3 to 6 years 300 yen for the first child and for the second child 200 yen.
Payment: Transfer to Bank account, or to brother Haroon Qureshi, sister Halimah, or sister Fatimah Sugawara.
<Japan Post Bank>
Account name: Syuukyouhoujin Nihon Islam Bunka Center
Post to Post : Account number : 10090 86537811
Bank to Post : Branch number : 008 (Zerozerohachi) Account number : Futsu 8653781
We accept reservation by e-mail and fax (temporary);The reservation will be considered completed after they receive the paayment.
(Please describe all participants clearly. Especially, please be sure to fill in name, your child’s grades and your mobile number.)
◎E-Mail : email@example.com
◎Fax : 03-5950-6310
◎Tel : Masjid Otsuka 03-3971-5631,
Br.Haroon(Urdu,Jp,Eng):090-2455-6253 / 090-6529-6253(softbank)
Transportation: 15 minutes by bus from JR Wakasu Keiyo Line, Shin-Kiba station metropolitan bus, route 357 going to Wakasu camping area and get off at Wakasu camping area terminal.
By car: drive toward public roads Wakasu Seaside Park 4km.
Things To Consider:
* Assembly inside the park at eleven o’clock.
* The bus which goes to Wakasu camping area only one an hour.
* Bring something thick to sit on it.
* Parking lot is small, who will go to the park by their cars go early, please.
* No playing with ball in camping area.
* No playing with fireworks in camping area.
* In case of booking by e-mail, pay as early as you can.
* Can not cancel the reservation after payment.Jazak Kumu Allah Khairan